Frequently Asked Questions
< All Topics

What is a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)?

You can find a detailed explanation in our terms and conditions at section 25. Collision Damage Waiver (CDW).

A brief overview:

  1. CDW is a term hire companies use when it comes to insurance. 
  2. Collision Damage Waiver reduces the responsibility for paying for damage to the Motorhome if it’s involved in an accident whilst you are hiring from
  3. CDW reduces the £1,500 excess to £250 for which you are still liable should you have a road traffic accident.
  4. CDW will also cover the cost of replacement tyres or windscreen.

We advise you to read our terms and conditions

Table of Contents
Tripz Motorhome Hire