Are your motorhomes pet friendly?
Yes, we have pet friendly motorhomes for hire. If you are thinking about bringing your furry friend with you, we have a pet policy.
As we know how important it is to you that we allow furry friends into our motorhomes, that’s why we do!
We want you to enjoy adventures together, providing of course you and your pet abide by our house rules outlined here and, in our terms and conditions, to which you must agree.
- You agree your pet will not be left in the motorhome unattended.
- You will not allow your pet on any of the soft furnishings or upholstery (including the beds, seats/sofas).
- You will return our motorhome in a clean and tidy condition as if your pet was never present.
- You agree if you return our motorhome unclean/untidy, if it is evident your pet was present, and if any pet hairs are found, cleaning charges and upholstery cleaning charges will apply. The minimum charge for this is £100.00.
- You agree to cover the cost of all damage caused by a pet, even if it exceeds the security deposit (as outlined in section 13 of our terms and conditions).